Proaim 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with 40cm R Blimp Windscreen
The basics for shooting sync sound have not changed much overtime but the refinements sure have. Mic Boom operators applaud the lightweight carbon fiber revolution in boompole construction to help reduce ‘on set’ fatigue common to a long shooting day and still capture quality audio. The discipline of sound recording is truly an art that any boompole operator will attest too. Bobbing and weaving around set pieces, camera dollies, lighting fixtures and live action turns science into art. Advances in microphone technology mirror those of image capture but the tried and true 'boom' with a mic dangling from one end has been around a long, long time. As has been said, 'If it aint broke, don't fix it' so what Camtreerigs has done is make it even better than before.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Extends up to 12'.
- Adjustable from 3' in collapsed mode to 12' full extension.
- Internally wired boom poles with Male XLR cable plug at base.
- Strong Carbon fiber boom pole with sure lock adjustment system.
- Padded hand grips for comfort and to isolate noise when holding the microphone boom pole.
- Blimp microphone windscreen is designed to support a wide range of microphones
up to 13 inches.
- Weighing only 800 Grams reduces operator fatigue.
- 3.6ft length when collapsed.
- Additional comfort provided with the soft, flexible foam hand grips 6ft length when collapsed.
- High-density graphite carbon fiber tubes for strength, durability and lightweight.
- Special coating of the primary tube to reduce handling noise.
- Collapsible sections with unique design to reduce length for storage.
- Precision machined.
BMP40R MICROPHONE BLIMP
Microphone Blimps, or Mic Zeppelin as they are sometimes called, are windscreens that surround microphones with the purpose of reducing wind noise when recording audio at outdoor locations. Refinements to our BMP40R make it ideal for outdoor use for Audio Recordings, ENG, Film and Video production.
Guranteed better quality audios
The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise
to keep your recordings crystal clear
Akg - C 451 B
Audio-Technica-AT897,AT875 R,BP4029,BP4073, AT4073A
Neumann - KMR 81i
Sanken - CS-1
Schoeps-CMIT-5U,CMC6 Microphone Preamp
Sennheiser -MKH416 / MKH415, MKH418S,MKH60,ME66,ME64
Shure - SM81
Basket windshield for optimum noise suppression in windy conditions
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Construction : Boom Pole made of Carbon Fiber
- Accommodates Mics up to 24mm in diameter and 38cm in length
- 15mm to 25mm 6 pcs Mic Holders
- Easy to store 3ft sections
- 40cm Blimp Microphone Windscreen with faux fur covers
- Color of Boom Pole - Non-reflective gray/black
- PROAIM 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom
- BMP40R Blimp (BMP-40R)
- Blimp Accessories
- 20ft Long XLR Cable
- Travelling bag of boom pole
- FREE Fur Cover for blimp