- User Manual
PROAIM™ Introduces the new Carbon fiber boom pole for Processional Action recording. - this audio unit incorporates a direct XLR connection to the boom pole. This New BP12 C carbon-fiber boom poles: came with three sections.
This handy accessory eliminates the hassle of messy cables or the need for extra connections. Our this new version of Carbon fiber boom pole comes with 3/8x16 thread screws on the first end of the pole.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Extends up to 12ft.
- Padded hand grips for comfort and helps isolate noise when holding the boom pole.
- Blimp Designed to support a wide range of microphones up to 13 inch Affordably priced for all users.
- Weighing only 800 Grames with wire the pole is only 3.6ft long when collapsed and the additional comfort provided by the soft and flexible foam hand grips reduce operator fatigue associated with longer shoots.
- Carbon fiber poles are much lighter in weight than aluminium poles.
- High-density graphite carbon fiber tubes for strength, durability and lightweight.
- Special coating of the primary tube to reduce handling noise.
- Collapsible sections with unique design to reduce length for storage.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Made of top grade quality material, Portable and ergonomically designed.This 20ft Long XLR cable has male and female connector. It ensures high-speed and error-free data transfer.
Highest quality professional grade connectors
Attenuate the wind noise without interfering with the desired sound
The supportive accessories are for Demonstration purpose.
- Length of the Pole -12ft
- Diameter of the Boom Pole - 29mm
- Color of Boom Pole - Grayish Black
- Length when collapsed - 3.6ft
- Size of each section of the Pole -3ft
- 12ft Carbon Fiber Boom
- 20ft Long XLR Cable
- Travelling Bag
Have a Question?
This pole is super great! So easy to extend the sections. Feels really solid in your hands.�This Pole fits into my tripod bag nicely for run and gun situations.
Good gear and well priced. Used multiple times for sound recording. Results are amazing. Very Happy with the purchase.
It is by far-the best boompole. Solid and lightweight. I�ve only used it in a stationary position, but sound quality was great.
good design for a boom pole i like that it helps keep the mic cable out of the way so its not just hanging there and possibly getting in the shot. very pleased with the pole.
If you want a boom mic that lessens the amount of chords while on set, filming, This boom pole helps give that professional look and makes set up easier.