The Robust and Portable “Proaim Swift Camera Dolly with 12ft straight track is built for professional videographers and cinematographers who really want to enhance the fluid action in footages at an affordable price. It’s our high quality constructed Portable Camera Dolly with 3 wheel system which allows the camera and camera operator to move around very smoothly.
The Robust Railtrack comes in 4 sections and ensures steady movement for smooth shots. Precision built portable camera equipment for durability as well as ease of setup is the best choice for you to produce that key cinematic element to your video shoots. Makes your camera move with your vision!!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
NOTE:-There may be variation in color of wheels as per availability
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Solid Aluminium construction.
- Accommodate all DV & HDV cameras, tripod.
- Universal Heavy duty tripod dolly for cameras up to 159kg/350 lb.
- Execute smooth camera tracking shots.
- Easy and quick set up camera dolly track.
- Ultimate camera wheel dolly equipment for creativity.
- Affordable alternative to more conventional camera equipment.
- Complete kit travels safely in its own custom fit protective storage case.
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
Proaim Swift Camera Wheel Dolly is solid build video production unit that enable to achieve smooth camera tracking and panning shots. You will be amazed at the professional results you will get. It is robust enough to support any camera rig without wobbling your set up.
TRIPOD DOLLY TRACK
Standard 12’ Long Straight Dolly Tracks are constructed from Aluminum with silver colour ultra-smooth running surface. The center to center distance between dolly tracks is 24.5". The tripod dolly track support other types of camera dollies providing their wheels match with our railtrack. We also provide two different types of wedges with track for using in smooth and uneven surfaces.
Extremely solid & rigid track configured in a straight run
For Smooth Surface
The Sturdy wedges lift the track slightly to ensure continuous smooth dolly moves
For Uneven Surface
Rugged wedges keep the track balanced on uneven and rocky surfaces
Impeccably furnished with beyond belief features
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Construction: High-grade Mild Steel
- Load Capacity: up to 159kg / 350lb
- Hole Depth: 22mm
- Wheel Dia: 65mm
- Wheel Thickness: 35mm
- Hole Diameter: 40mm
- Wheel material: Polyurethane Wheels
- 28" Gauge, 1.25"/ 31.75mm Diameter Track Compatibility
- Track Compatibility: Min: 28mm / Max: 40mm
- Product weight: 12kg/26.4lb
- Aluminium rails - Industrial grade plastic feet
- 28" track width center to center
- Track rails are 1.25" in diameter
- 2 X Track Stoppers -28” width
- Weight of track - 7kg / 15lbs
- Weighing capacity - 400kg /882lbs
- Swift Wheel Camera Dolly (SWFT-DL)
- 12ft Straight Track (P-TRK-12)
- 10 x Blue Wedges
- 10 x Black Wedges
- Storage Bag
Q: Will it fit to Satchler tripod?
Ans: Yes, it will fit to a Satchler tripod.
Q: What is the load capacity of this dolly and track?
Ans: This dolly can bear the total weight upto 159kg and the track can bear the total weight upto 400kg.
Q: Will it work as low mode dolly?
Ans: Yes, you can mount a ball head on the dolly in order to achieve low mode shots.
Q: What is the material used?
Ans: Dolly is made of hollow aluminum pipes with grey finishing and the 12ft straight track is made of hollow aluminum pipes.
Q: What is material of wheels?
Ans: Wheels are made up of polyurethane.
Q: Will the dolly work on curved track also?
Ans: No, this dolly is compatible with straight track only.
Q: Are the wheels play free ?
Ans: Yes, the movement of wheels is play free.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.