Filmcity HS-2 follow focus with hard stops is designed for smooth focus pull with cinema lenses. The unique system allows easy operation from both sides, making it highly accessible in a variety of situations. It makes critical focus pulling a breeze. It comes with easily functional knobs to customize it according to your convenience. Integrated A/B hard stops follow focus with begin/end setups enable fast repeatable racking between two focus points. Custom design & Speed crank mechanism makes it versatile and gives operator the comfortable way to manually control focus. Experience Outstanding Focus with Outstanding Results!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Flexible Gear Belt compatible with most of the lenses.
- Integrated A/B Hard stops for accurate focusing.
- Allow right and left operation by switching gear drive on both sides.
- Removable marking disc comes with a benefit of being magnified.
- Compact and lightweight makes it easy to store and carry.
- Smooth Rotation on the Focus Gear.
- Speed crank for precision-controlled manual focus racking.
- Allows extremely focusing lenses to be geared and used with Follow Focus industry standard 0.8 module.
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
Achieve hassle free focus with our elevated technique
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- CNC made Aluminum Construction
- Gear Arm adjustable distance: 4 cm
- Fit Rail Distance: 60 mm
- Fit Rail Diameter: 15 mm
- MOD Drive Gears with industry standard 0.8mm Pitch & 43T
- ABS 360 degree Dial Index Adjustment
- Product Weight (Follow focus, Gear ring, Speed crank): 540gm/1.19lb
- Weight(With packing): 810gm/ 1.78lb
- Dimension: LxWxH 24.5cmx20.5cmx11.5cm
- Filmcity HS-2 Follow focus with Hard Stops
- Flexible Gear Belt
- Speed Crank
Q. Will the follow focus work for my t4i and canon 5d MKII ?
Ans : This follow focus will work with any camera that is attached to 15mm rails spaced 60mm c/c apart. The drive gear has 0.8 pitch gear that is applied to either the lens Focus or Zoom ring. The gear belt is for lenses that don't have teeth already built in or that don’t have the 0.8 gear pitch.
Q. Can I buy the extra marking disks ?
Ans : Yes, you can buy the extra marking disks separately.
Q. Is the speed crank included ?
Ans : Yes, the speed crank is included with the kit.
Q. Can it be installed on the "right hand" side of a dslr ?
Ans : Yes, the follow focus gear is switchable between sides, so it'll fit on nearly any rig on either side. Note that the gear is only switchable, not reversible, so if you have a Nikon or Pentax or some other old lenses you'll be pulling the opposite direction.
Q. Does it have adjustable height and width ?
Ans : It has adjustable width only.
Q. Are the internal gears metal or plastic ?
Ans : The internal gears are of metal.
Q. Can I use this follow focus without hard stops ?
Ans : Yes, you can use this follow focus without hard stops as well as the hard stops are removable.
Q. Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery ?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q. What is the warranty ?
Ans : We provide 1year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.