Isolation Dampener for Achieving Smooth & Perfect Results!
Supports Cranes, Shock Absorber Arms, Remote Heads & Stabilized Heads
Stabilizes Roll/Pan/Horizontal Errors Experienced on Moving Vehicles.
Easy Damping Adjustments, Precision Machined for Highest Performance!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Proaim ISO Dampener is precisely designed to add horizontal smoothness for your remote heads and stabilized heads when shooting from moving platforms on rough terrain or paved roads. Proaim Dampener can be combined with Mitchell Mount Cranes and Shock Absorber Arms. It increases the efficiency of gimbal heads by reducing rotational stress and smoothening out pan errors by isolating high frequency vibrations between the mount & head and delivers perfect results. There are four dampers - two dampers each for both axis with high-speed steel bearings.
The level of dampening can be easily adjusted & tuned by the built-in damping adjustment knobs for optimal calibration, to best suit the weight of your camera setup and the shooting environment. A finely balanced system of hydraulic dampers accommodates hammering payloads up to 90kg/198lb and gives you stable shooting platform.
- Minimum Load Capacity: 15kg / 33lb
- Top Mounting: Mitchell
- Bottom Mounting: Mitchell
- Movement of ISO dampener: 20° angle each side
- Temperature range: -20° to +50° Celsius / -4° to +122° Fahrenheit
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 42 x 22 cm / 16“ x 16“ x 8“
- Product Weight (without packing): 7 kg/15 lbs
- Packing Dimensions (LxWxH): 51.8 X 57.8 X 30cm
- ISO Dampener
- Castle Nut Wrench