Proaim Flip Follow Focus
Our zero backlash, metal crafted, quality Flip follow focus by Proaim is a single-sided follow focus with a variable lock system and a base that slides to accommodate different lens constructions. It gets clamped to 15mm rods via tightening mechanism controlled by underside knob and offers integrated hard stops for quick focus racking between two focus points. Additionally, it features a moveable focus indicator to pull focus from any place on the camera while maintaining the view of focus indicator & focus wheel. Magnetic marking disk enables to view your focus marks from many angles. The flippable gearbox adjusts the drive gear front and rear and is compatible with lenses of any size. An industry standard focus whip socket is available on the follow focus wheel for optional focus whips to be used by an assistant.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Professional Hi-Grade construction.
- Clamp-On 15mm Rod-Mount Follow Focus.
- Front- or Rear-Mount Drive Gear.
- Adjustable Meshing to Eliminate Backlash.
- Horizontally Adjustable to Most Lenses.
- Integrated A/B hard stops for accurate focusing.
- Variable Lock Mechanism allows quick adjustment of start and end points.
- Interchangeable Drive Gears for right hand and left hand operations.
- Allows extremely focusing lenses to be geared and used with Follow Focus industry standard 0.8 module.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Enjoy razor sharp focus pulls without touching the lens barrel of your camera
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Gear Arm adjustable distance: 3.8 cm
- Fit Rail Distance: 60 mm
- Fit Rail Diameter: 15 mm
- CNC made Aluminium Construction: Yes
- MOD Drive Gears with industry standard: 0.8mm Pitch & 43T
- Nylon gears and ABS 360 degree Dial Index Adjustment: yes
- Weight: 730 gm/1.606 lbs
- Proaim Flip Follow Focus
- Flexible Gear Belt
- Speed Crank
Q: Does it work with DSLR with battery grip?
Ans: Yes, it will work with DSLR camera with battery grip as it comes with enough height to fit well with the DSLR lens with battery grip.
Q: Which lenses it can be used with?
Ans: It can be used with all standard lenses with 0.8 gear pitch.
Q: Does the gear box flip in this follow focus ? If yes, what is the benefit of that?
Ans: Yes, this follow focus comes with flippable gearbox on both sides that allows Left-Hand or Right-Hand Operation for ease.
Q: What is the diameter of drive gear?
Ans: The diameter of drive gear is 36mm.
Q: Can I also get drive gear for fujinon and canon lenses with this follow focus?
Ans: We do not sell fujinon and canon drive gears for this follow focus.
Q: What is the maximum height the follow focus?
Ans: This follow focus can be adjusted upto 9.5cm in height.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.