Proaim Extender Arm
Affordable & Lightweight Camera Arm for Countless Configurations
Incredibly Strong & Versatile Extender Arm
GET OVER. GET UNDER. GET PUSH-PULL SHOTS.
Looking to capture an overhead photo or video? The Proaim Extender Arm is an incredibly robust and versatile grip arm that enables you to mount and articulate your camera in countless configurations, including high angles and low-to-ground shots. It is an affordable and lightweight tool to extend your camera beyond obstacles or for birds-eye-view shots. The tool-less adjustment make changing positions effortless.
The Extender Arm works on any slider or tripod that offers a 3/8″-16 or ¼”-20 mount. Crafted from solid aluminum, it is durable and strong, and holds cameras up to 11lb/5kg. It features a 17.7"/45cm long 19mm rod and weighs just 2lb/0.94kg. It includes both 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 camera mounts.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Reach: 17.7 inch / 45 cm
- Camera mounting: 3/8″-16 & 1/4″-20
- Weighs: 2 lbs/ 0.940 kg
- Solid Aluminium Rod: Dia 19 mm
- Supports up to 11 lbs/ 5 kg (depends on slider)
- Compatible with any slider or tripod via 3/8″-16 & 1/4″-20 mounts
- Proaim Zeal Camera Slider (P-ZL)
- Filmcity Power Video Camera Slider (FC-4010)
- Proaim Curve-N-Line Camera Video Slider (SL-CNL)
- Proaim Spark 17" Slider (P-SPK-17)
- Proaim Extender Arm