- User Manual
Your Favorite Curve-120 Slider now Motorized !
It’s time to change the shooting style with straight camera sliders. Proaim launches a camera slider with a curve! Curve-120 Curved Camera Slider with Motion Control System is a must-have in your tool box and gives your shot compositions a jump start. Fully featured video slider with heavy-anodized aluminum construction and super-smooth glide rail gives you the ability to create high-quality production shots without over-extending your budget. It attaches directly to a tripod and may also use stand-alone with the included adjustable & removable feet. The compact Motion Control system when added to the slider lets you create dynamic sequences with fluid motorized slides. Its Precision motor produces smooth incremental movements, and works with most DSLR, Mirrorless, and digital cinema cameras up to 5kg/11lb.
" WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET "
SINGLE SLIDER DUAL ACTION
FAST QUICK RELEASE CONNECTIVITY
Robust quick release plate sits on top of the track quickly for multiple set ups and gives smooth steady shots.
ADJUSTABLE & REMOVABLE LEGS WITH STOPPER
360° rotation of feet with fine adjustability helps you level the slider even on uneven surfaces. The 2 end stoppers on the slider provide support to the camera plate. This fully foldable & removable leg design facilitates easy transportation.
MOTION CONTROL SYSTEM
Motion control system specially designed for Curve-120 Camera Slider. This versatile & compact system when added to the slider lets you create dynamic video and photography sequences with fluid motorized slides.
PRECISION MOTOR & HIGH-END BEARINGS
Carriage glides effortlessly using high-end sealed bearings for extra smooth shots and Precision motor proves smooth incremental movements.
The controller provides complete control over movements; you can achieve precise camera movements for interviews, establishing shots, and other shooting areas.
Also can be used without Motor
The supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
Spend more time composing your shot and less time fiddling with your Gear!!
- Material Made: Aluminum Construction
- Product Weight: 2.84kg / 6.26lb
- Weighing Capacity (with motion control): 5kg / 11.0lb
- Running Track Length: 33.25 in. / 2.7 ft.
- Weighing Capacity (without motion control): 15kg / 33.0lb
- Battery Backup: 12V-1Hour Approx
- General Motor (Made In Taiwan): 30RPM
- Width: 50mm
- Curve- 120 Degree
- Inner radius of 120 degree slider: 380mm
- Outer radius of 120 degree slider: 440mm
MOTION CONTROL SYSTEM
- Load Capacity : 11 lb/ 5kg
- Product Weight : 3.5lb/1.60g
- Max Speed with Curve-120 slider : 15 sec
- Min Speed with Curve-120 slider : 2.17 (137sec)
- Construction : Aluminum
- Geared Motor (Made in Taiwan) 30RPM 12V
- Battery Input Power: 7.2-12V DC
- Proaim Curve-120 Curved Camera Slider
- Motion Control System (P-MC-CNL)
- 3 x End Feet
- Bag Packing
Q&AAsk a Question
Does Proaim Curve-120 Curved Camera Slider with Motion Control System use AC Power from wall socket to recharge the battery?
Yes, it comes with a 12V AC adapter to charge the battery.