The CAME-TV Argo is a motorized 3-axis handheld gimbal that lets you capture smooth and precise free-floating stabilized camera shots. The gimbal supports loads up to 6.6 lb, making it most suitable for DSLR and mirrorless camera setups, and sports a modular design that allows the gimbal unit to be attached to an included top handle bar assembly for two-handed operation, or to other support devices such as a jib, slider, or drone using a supplied adapter plate. Both handles on the top bar attach via thumbscrews for quick position and angle adjustment, with a center handle useful for low angle shooting or simply carrying the stabilizer between shots.
Gimbal operating mode selection and pan/tilt angle adjustments is performed using a wireless joystick remote. The remote can be mounted directly to the handle bar and placed near one of the handles for thumb control of the joystick, or used detached from the stabilizer by a second operator. As with sled-and-vest-style stabilizers, motorized gimbal systems require balancing. Argo uses a quick release camera plate and index markings for its tool-less position adjustment, making it easier to find optimal balance point and to recall settings for different camera and lens combinations.
A quick release LiPo battery attaches to the gimbal to provide up to 15 hours of power. Beneath the camera baseplate is a 5.8 GHz wireless video transmitter with micro-HDMI input to take the output from your camera and send it to a wireless monitor. Also located beneath the baseplate is a 12V D-tap output to power an optional accessory from the gimbal battery, such as a wireless follow focus motor, which can be mounted using an included single 15mm rod clamp and 3.9" long rod.
- Supports loads up to 6.6 lb
- Pre-calibrated 32-bit Alexmos board
- All motors equipped with encoders for increased accuracy and smoothness, while also benefiting battery life
- Tool-less adjustment/balancing
- Handle bar with removable and adjustable handles
- Center top handle for low-angle shooting
- Operating Modes: Follow Mode, Tilt Follow/Pan Lock Mode, All Lock Mode
- Wireless joystick remote for gimbal control and switching between operating modes
- Handle bar removable to attach gimbal unit to jib, slider, drone, or other support device using an included adapter plate
- Quick release camera plate and index markings for balancing
- 12V D-Tap power output to power optional accessory
- 5.8 GHz wireless video transmitter with micro-HDMI input
- USB port and RC connector
- 15mm rod clamp and 3.9" rod for attaching optional wireless follow focus gear drive motor or other accessory
- Foldable carbon fiber tuning stand
- CAME-TV Argo 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Hard Case